COVID-19 Information for Travelers
The safety and well-being of our customers and workforce is our top priority. Below is information on what the airport is doing in response to COVID-19, operational updates and tips for travelers. This page is updated as new information becomes available.
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- C Annex Security Checkpoint
- E Gates
- Terminal 3 Valet Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Global Entry Application Office
- Kids Play Area
- Terminal 3 Lost and Found
- Terminal 3 Metro Police Substation
- Sunset Viewing Area
- The Centurion Lounge
- The Club at LAS in Terminal 3
- United Club
- USO Lounge in Terminal 3
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Our custodial teams are deploying hospital-grade disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces around the airport, such as kiosks, escalators, door handles, etc. The disinfectant in use is recommended by the CDC to combat COVID-19 and is being applied in the highest concentration for maximum impact.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located throughout the airport.
- To allow time for cleaning between trips, inter-terminal shuttles now operate every 20-30 minutes. Economy Lot buses run every half hour. Shuttle buses are sanitized throughout the day, and each bus is fumigated weekly. Capacity on some buses is limited to 10-15 passengers to encourage social distancing.
The CDC is only screening passengers arriving on flights from certain origins. That screening is taking place at 15 designated U.S. airports. McCarran is not one of them.
- We ask that only ticketed travelers and employees enter the terminals. Greet your loved ones at Passenger Pickup, and say your goodbyes at the curb.
- Floor decals and signs displayed in our facilities remind travelers to stay six feet apart. Overhead announcements reinforce the message.
- Limit face-to-face interactions by checking in at home and using a mobile boarding pass.
- All travelers and employees are required to wear a face covering in the airport. Signs and overhead announcements serve as reminders of the governor's mandate.
- Masks may be purchased in news and gift stores and from PPE vending machines. Free masks are available at Information Booths.
- Travel with a carry-on only and be sure to pack hand sanitizer.
We have consolidated operations in our parking garages.
- Valet is available only at Terminal 1.
- Call the parking office at 702.261.5122 for up-to-date information.
Some shops and restaurants are temporarily closed. Food, beverage and necessities are available in each gate area. What's open?
- A/B: 4 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- C Annex: Closed
- C/D Gates: Open 24 hours
- Terminal 3 D/E Gates: 4 a.m.-1 a.m.
| Betting Against the Spread: LAS is ALL IN
| McCarran Announces Operational Changes Due to COVID-19
| Governor Issues COVID-19 Travel Advisory
| McCarran International Airport Team Members Receive Presumptive Positive Tests for COVID-19
| McCarran Update Re: COVID-19