COVID-19 Information for Travelers
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority. As more and more people choose to fly, maintaining six feet of distance between travelers can be difficult. Please be mindful of those around you and avoid unnecessary crowding whenever possible. Remember to wash your hands thoroughly and frequently, pack hand sanitizer and always wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you notice an area of concern, please notify an airport or airline employee.
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- E Gates
- Terminal 3 Valet Parking
- Global Entry Application Office
- Kids Play Area
- Terminal 3 Lost and Found
- Sunset Viewing Area
- The Club at LAS in Terminal 3
- United Club
- USO Lounge in Terminal 3
- Our custodial teams are deploying hospital-grade disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces around the airport, such as kiosks, escalators, door handles, etc. The disinfectant in use is recommended by the CDC to combat COVID-19 and is being applied in the highest concentration for maximum impact.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are conveniently located throughout the airport.
- To allow time for cleaning between trips, inter-terminal shuttles now operate every 20-30 minutes. Economy Lot buses run every half hour. Shuttle buses are sanitized throughout the day, and each bus is fumigated weekly. As directed by the governor, shuttle bus capacity is limited to 25 percent.
- We ask that only ticketed travelers and employees enter the terminals. Greet loved ones at Passenger Pickup, and say goodbye at the curb.
- Passengers should avoid unnecessary crowding whenever possible. Floor decals, signs and overhead announcements remind travelers of social distancing guidelines.
The CDC is only screening passengers arriving on flights from certain origins. That screening is taking place at 15 designated U.S. airports. McCarran is not one of them.
- Limit face-to-face interactions by checking in at home and using a mobile boarding pass.
- All travelers and employees are required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth. Signs and overhead announcements serve as reminders of this requirement.
- Masks may be purchased in news and gift stores and from PPE vending machines. Free masks are available at Information Booths.
- Travel with a carry-on only and be sure to pack hand sanitizer.
We have consolidated operations in our parking areas.
- Valet is available only at Terminal 1.
- Call the parking office at 702.261.5122 for up-to-date information.
Some shops and restaurants are temporarily closed. Food, beverage and necessities are available in each gate area. What's open?
- A/B: 4 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
- C Annex: 4 a.m.-12 p.m.
- C/D Gates: Open 24 hours
- Terminal 3 D/E Gates: 4 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
| Betting Against the Spread: LAS is ALL IN
| McCarran Announces Operational Changes Due to COVID-19
| Governor Issues COVID-19 Travel Advisory
| McCarran International Airport Team Members Receive Presumptive Positive Tests for COVID-19
| McCarran Update Re: COVID-19