To enhance the quality of customer service at the airport, the McCarran Family, including the Clark County Department of Aviation, airlines, concessionaires, tenants, and federal partners, collaborated to create McCarran At Your Service, MAYS for short.
The mission is simple: To deliver a customer experience that makes visitors want to return with their family and friends. As part of the MAYS culture, a MAYS Committee was developed with representation from the McCarran Family to guide and maintain MAYS, as well as a Department of Aviation internal Hospitality Team to assist in carrying out the goals and objectives of the MAYS culture.
Our culture contains five Core Values that help focus our service and explains how we will be a global leader in airport hospitality.
- People are the primary asset
- Dedication, skills, and personalities
- We work together as the McCarran family
- Airport operator, airlines, concessions, and governmental agencies collaborate to achieve common goals
- We welcome you to our home
- Greet those we serve and exude friendly and positive attitudes
- We are here to serve passengers, customers, and each other
Safety & Security
- We are vigilant in protecting passengers, employees, and all other customers
- Be watchful, communicate, and work together
- We are passionate about our roles and responsibilities
- We strive to exceed expectations
- You can count on us because we are accountable
- We deliver in a timely manner
- We are creative and forward-thinking
- We desire to be “the first”
- To deliver a customer experience that makes visitors want to return with their family and friends
- Be a global leader in airport hospitality
- Where hospitality takes off