Know Before You Go
Before leaving for the airport to drop off your party, make sure you know the following information:
The Departure Curb is located on Level 2 adjacent to Ticketing/Check-In and is available for passenger drop off. Please be advised that the Departure Curb is designated for immediate unloading only. Unattended vehicles will be cited and/or towed.
Skycap and curbside check-in service is available for most airlines operating at McCarran. Contact your airline in advance to determine whether they are currently providing this service. Unattended vehicles will be cited and/or towed.
Height Clearance: 15' 6"
Driving Directions to Passenger Drop Off at Terminal 3
From Russell Road
- Drive west on Russell Road past Maryland Parkway and get in the center lane.
- Turn left onto Paradise Road and get in the far right lane.
- Exit right, following the overhead sign marked “All Terminals.”
- Turn left, going under the bridge, and continue to follow the signs to Terminal 3.
- Follow the overhead signs marked “Terminal 3, Departing Flights.”
From Paradise Road
- Drive south on Paradise Road, and get into the second lane from the left.
- Follow the signs to Terminal 3.
- Continue ahead and follow the overhead signs to Departing Flights.
- Exit I-215, following the signs to McCarran Airport.
- Proceed through the northbound tunnel.
- Follow the overhead signs to Terminal 3, and then the signs marked “Departing Flights.”